Hello everybody!

We do reports gere at Nokia to communicate our recent achievements to
our higher ups and coworkers. I have thought that these reports would be
a great way to communicate to the wider Qt creator community and
volunteered to edit the Qt Creator team's report for public consumption.
So here is the first "Last two weeks in Berlin":

Summer has come to Germany, raising the mercury to 33.3 degrees
(celsius) in the Berlin office. Nevertheless, we introduced a lot of
cool features in the Qt Creator master branch (which will become Qt
Creator 2.2).

* the find tool bar saw small improvements (text instead of icons for
   the replace stuff, etc)

* Wizard for deploy-able QML applications:
   "New QML Project" now creates something which is immediately
   runnable on Symbian devices

* qml js debugging and qml live preview improvements

* Refactoring started to improve deployment of project to devices

* Qt Creator Manual was updated to cover all the new features in 2,1

* Help tooltips for objects and include files were introduced
   See
http://share.ovi.com/media/tobias.hunger.Qtcreator/tobias.hunger.10003 and
   http://share.ovi.com/media/tobias.hunger.Qtcreator/tobias.hunger.10002

* Outline view for documents was added

* Class browser contributed by Denis Mingulov was merged. Thanks Denis,
   this is a awesome contribution of something many users wanted to have
   for a long time now!

* Awesome extraAdditionalFormats in the base texteditor to provide
   really fast semantic highlighting
    * This makes creator fast enough for us to enable highlighting of
      local variables and class members now!
      See:
http://share.ovi.com/media/tobias.hunger.Qtcreator/tobias.hunger.10001

* "quick fix" for completing enum based switch statements (so all enum
    values are explicitly checked). Just press Alt-Enter while the
    cursor is on the switch statement!

* Finding & Fixing bugs, bugs, bugs

To be continued... (at least if I don't get lots of flames:-).

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori