Hi Victor!

On 27.07.2010 11:40, ext Victor Sardina wrote:
> sometimes
> I wish they had ironed out some of those plugins that I see as most useful.

Should we "kidnap" 3rd party plugin code into creator? I think not:
These plugins were not written by us, so it is not our place to decide
how they should be written or which features they should have or whether
they should be in creator or not.

We are very happy when we get merge requests for cool features or even
entire plugins. The latest such contribution was the cool class browser
written by Denis Mingulov. We try our best to get the merge requests
processed in a timely manner and to provide feedback (even though that
is not always visible in gitorious and some requests seem to sit there
without anybody ever looking at them).

So what can you do to get cool plugins into creator? You could ask the
developers of your favorite plugins to consider raising a merge request
to have the plugin included with creator.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori