Hi all,

I don't remember if this bug was reported, but last week I had to make a
fresh install of QtCreator and I used the last known distribution
version ( 2.0.0 ) on a windows machine.

I'm currently using 1.3.1 version ( Qt 4.6.2, Ubuntu 64 bits ) for my
daily work and I use to create projects like this :

TARGET   = PLG_Planif
TEMPLATE = lib

ADDLIBS = EPC_Model

MPFDIR=$$IN_PWD/../../../../MPF
APPDIR=$$IN_PWD/../../..

CONFIG -= debug_and_release debug_and_release_target debug release
CONFIG *= MPFPlugin opt_app debug_and_release

DEFINES += __EXPORT_PLUGIN_DLL__ __MPF_CALL_TRACE_SCOPE__

HEADERS *= business/*.h
SOURCES *= *.cpp \
           business/*.cpp

The relevant lines are the ones related to HEADERS & SOURCES. With
version 1.3.1, I can see all the files in the project tree. But with
2.0.0 no CPP or H file is shown on that tree.

Why this option has changed ? It's a must for me the old behaviour, so I
usually have projects with many files well organized in directories and
it's very useful for me define .pro files like that.

I have a "code generator" that creates pairs of CPP / H files for table
management classes and it's annoying to edit every time I have to add a
file the .pro file to add them.

Also, some projects have more than 30 classes in it, so it's a tedious
task...

Regards,

        Jordi.