Hello!

After installing latest snapshot (Built on Sep 22 2010 at 02:56:39 From
revision aaf95f2838)
(sub)version stopped working for me. I've found several options in
Options->Version Control->Common
that now marked red:
"User/alias configuration file" and
"User fields configuration file",
both were set to my home directory. Also the same value (my home) has "Submit
message check script" and
this always give me a warning when I trying to make a commit:
"The commit message check failed. Do you want to commit the change?

The check script '/home/genacid' could not be started: Permission denied".
I can't get rid of this warning, clearing "Submit massage check script" doesn't
help!

But before this I wasn't able to make a commit at all, because "Subversion
command" (Subversion tab)
was changed from "svn" to "/home/genacid/svn". Ok, this was fix very quickly:
set "/usr/bin/svn"
instead (not just "svn" as was before!).

So my question is: How can I set up subversion in Qt-creator properly, without
warning?

System: debian testing amd64.

P.S. Optionts->Qt4 disappeared =(

-----|-