On tiistai 28 joulukuu 2010 17:18:06 Matthias Ebel wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> i have built a small simple sample to show you my current problem.
> When you start it with the qtjambi 4.6.3 windows version. And hit often
> the button in the demo.
>
> I get this Viloation into the system console.
> Also i can create a ticket for this problem but i need a to register me
> first.
> @Samu Voutilainen
> Can you please create a account for me. thx.
>
> Or i did anything wrong within my code ?
>
> #
> # An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
> #
> #  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0d8f7955, pid=6468,
> tid=6496
> #
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.6.0_01-b06 mixed mode)
> # Problematic frame:
> # C  [QtWebKit4.dll+0x2b7955]
> #
> # An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid6468.log
> #
> # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
> #   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
> #
> QWaitCondition: Destroyed while threads are still waiting
>
> best regards
> Matthias Ebel

Okay, sorry about delay, I’m back in the business now.

The bug tracker was down due DoS, it is online now.

http://redmine.smar.fi/account/register

Here you can register account for yourself. Also, even anonymous can actually
create tickets, I think.

I’ll look at that soon, a ticket for it would be very useful.