Please file a bug about this so it won’t get forgotten :)

This should work, yeah, but I don’t really know why it have been broken. So
needs some digging in...

Remember to mention your OS, often most annoying bugs are OS dependent.

On Wednesday 23 February 2011 14:39:05 Michael Douglass wrote:
> I have an object which extends QTabWidget and has a method declared:
>
>    public void tabCloseRequested(Integer tabNumber);
>
> I am then doing the following:
>
>     tabCloseRequested.connect(this, "tabCloseRequested(Integer)");
>
> Under 4.6.3, this worked perfectly.  Under 4.7.1 it no longer works properly.
>  If I rename my slot to be tabCloseRequestedSlot or onTabCloseRequested, then
> it works just fine.
It seems to break if and only iff the slot and the signal are of the same name
in the same object.   I can successfully have the QTabBar child attach it's
tabCloseRequested signal
to the parent's tabCloseRequested slot.

--
Terveisin,