I’ll fix it properly, thanks for bringing this to my knowledge. But I need to
review the patch before I can say I really have all needed data, and pretty
busy to do it now, sorry.

We don’t force users to use QTDIR anymore and I’ve personally written that
system off, so I suppose I’m best person to fix this thing I wasn’t aware of? :)

On Thursday 24 February 2011 14:31:35 Michael Douglass wrote:
> Samu,
>
> This fix is the best I can find short of first getting Qt to integrate a fix
> for the fact that THEY are not putting the qt_menu.nib files in the proper
> place.  Thus this fix only
works if you compile Qt from source and then QtJambi against that Qt source
using the QTDIR.  Given the fact that Qt does not "install" these files
properly, building from
an installed version of Qt can never find these files.  You must go to a source
repository to get them.

> That said, the way this is implemented, if QTDIR is not set, you'll get a
> warning to STDERR and the process will work as before.  Therefore, accepting
> this patch should not
cause any undue harm.  The downside is that it won't work on the Mac without
QTDIR set because of what I said above -- but, it's no different than now in
that case either.

> Thanks,
> Michael

Terveisin,