Hi, did anyone get it to run?

I use the ppa version of Qt Jambi, so the jar is in /usr/share/java/, the qt
libraries are in /usr/lib/ and the Qt Jambi libraries are in /usr/lib/jni/.

I don’t have the slightest idea how to start. There is one script named
generatorstep.sh, one directory of java sources and some c++ sources. also
a.pro file.

This refers to $$(JAMBIDIR)/qtjambi/qtjambi_include.pri, but I don’t have
this file. And even if I had, I didn’t compile Qt Jambi, so I would need to
compile against my System instead of the Qt Jambi sources, am I right?

Is there any chance that I can do this or that it gets integrated into the
PPA?