I'm sure this is documented somewhere, but I can't find it.  I'm using
QtJambi 4.5 right now with good success, but I just barely noticed
that when I try to make a custom QAbstractTableModel that it says the
three functions I normally override (rowCount, columnCount, and data)
can't be overriden.  I looked at the QtJambi docs, and sure enough
those methods are declared final.  I assume there's some way to work
around this issue as the docs actually still say to override those
three functions.  If this is some design decision (which I assume as
it's been like this since 4.4 at least), there's probably some easy
way to get around this, right?

Thanks, Josh