Hi,

Yes, the QObject documentation is out of date.  I've fixed it, but it will take
a while to make its way to the public website.

Cheers,

Aaron

On 16/04/10 6:58 AM, "ext John Vilburn" <j...@ohanasoftware.com> wrote:

My mistake. NOTIFY is listed in the Q_PROPERTY documentation in 4.6, but not
consistently.

In the QObject Class Reference, Q_PROPERTY is listed like this:

Q_PROPERTY(type name
            READ getFunction
            [WRITE setFunction]
            [RESET resetFunction]
            [DESIGNABLE bool]
            [SCRIPTABLE bool]
            [STORED bool]
            [USER bool])
But on the Qt's Property System page it is listed like this:

Q_PROPERTY(type name
            READ getFunction
            [WRITE setFunction]
            [RESET resetFunction]
            [NOTIFY notifySignal]
            [DESIGNABLE bool]
            [SCRIPTABLE bool]
            [STORED bool]
            [USER bool]
            [CONSTANT]
            [FINAL])
Is this just a case of the QObject Class Reference being out of date, or is
there another reason for the discrepancy?

Thank you,
John