From: qt-qml-boun...@trolltech.com [qt-qml-boun...@trolltech.com] On Behalf Of
ext Jack Wootton [jackwoot...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:51 AM
To: qt-qml@trolltech.com
Subject: [Qt-qml] QT Labs

Hello,

I want to look at gesture support in QML. I've had a look at the QML
GestureArea documentation
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qml-gesturearea.html.  However I cannot
find any mention of QML gesturearea on Qt Labs:
http://labs.trolltech.com/page/Overview

Where can I download Qt.labs.gestures from?

--
Regards
Jack