Hi,

>> This can be easily fixed with the attached patch, but
>> obviously it would change the appearance of existing apps.
>> For example if a ListView delegate renders bordered Rectangle
>> elements for each item like this:
>
> If I got the patch right it's just fixing the (arguably most common) case of
> a one pixel sized border ... Can't the ListView just use the delegates
> boundingRect() (which is AFAIK also including the border) for calculating the
> size of an item?

It fixes the case for any border with an odd width. A ListView could
recalculate the item size, but maybe the delegate doesn't actually care about
the double border (and it would seem unnecessary to be able to toggle this with
an extra attribute). Also, this would still impact on Rectangles outside of
ListViews that may be packed closely together.

regards,

Bea