It's an inline definition!!!
That's why I didn't see it: I was looking at the top of the class
definition, and I didn't go deeper to see the inline methods.

My bad.
Thanks.

So, now I understand why I can't enable WebGL in Beta1, even though it's
available in QGraphicsWebView.
But I don't get why it doesn't work even setting it in
QWebSettings::globalSettings.

Investigation underway ;)

On 19 May 2010 15:34, Alan Alpert <alan.alp...@nokia.com> wrote:

>  Torsdag 20. mai 2010 00:11:34 skrev ext Ivan De Marino :
> > I mean, to write good QML I find necessary to take a look to the source
> > code. Particularly when using new methods/stuff. This time I had a
> > surprise.
> > I can't find the definition of QDeclarativeWebSettings, the class used in
> > QDeclarativeWebView.
> >
> > I can see that there is some sort of "mapping" between
> > DeclarativeWebSettings and QWebSettings, but... I don't get it.
> >
> > Most probably is me missing something or not getting the magic C++ that
> the
> > Trolls write, but... HELP! :D
> >

> It's defined in src/imports/webkit/qdeclarativewebview_p_p.h . A bit of an
> odd
> place, I agree.
>
> --
> Alan Alpert
> Software Engineer
> Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Ivan De Marino | Software Engineer | France Telecom R&D UK - Orange Labs
w. +44 20 8849 5806 | m. +44 7515 955 861 | m. +44 7974 156 216
ivan[dot]demarino[at]orange-ftgroup.com |
ivan[dot]de[dot]marino[at]gmail[dot]com
www.detronizator.org | www.linkedin.com/in/ivandemarino