Hi all,

I am building an application that has a PowerPoint-like informational
component. To this end, I have a bunch of QML files that display
content progressively, with items fading in one at a time.

In my current implementation, I give each object an id and set opacity
to 0. I then have a SequentialAnimation block that uses a
PropertyAnimation, individually referencing each id, to bring the
opacity to 1.

This approach works but it is suboptimal (from a development point of
view), considering that I will have hundreds of these QML files. Is
there a better way to abstract/automate this behaviour?

Thanks,
Alex