Hello,

Translucent background flag works only if you have a window manager that
supports it. On Windows I think it works only from Vista if i recall correctly.

If it still doesn't work then you want to check the code of qdeclarativeview to
see if the background color, the autofillBackground property are enforced.

Thanks.