Hi,

On 24/09/2010, at 6:32 AM, ext Almo Nito wrote:
Now the onValueChanged in the Slider itself works fine, but as soon as I place
the onValueChanged in the
Item {
    id: volume

which is also supposed to hold the same value property by a binding (as I
understood) it don’t work anymore

It looks like you might be using a pre-release version of QML -- for example
"import Slider.qml" is no longer valid QML. I'm not sure exactly what was going
wrong in your case, but it should work correctly with the 4.7.0 release (and
I've confirmed that your example works correctly for me, using HEAD of qt-qml,
once I've removed that import line).

Regards,
Michael