I have an application the main feature of which is a
QGraphicsScene/QGraphicsView used for an animated data display.
This view sits in a tab and the app. has the usual menus/buttons/dialogs
etc.

Having discovered QML I'd quite like have ago at rebuilding the apps user
interface with it. That is, to be able to drop my graphics scene into a
component that QML could then display.

I've waded through the docs. enough to know how to make a C++ data model
usable form QML and how to create a graphic drawn in C++ for use in QML.
(pie char example at least)

Does anyone have any clues or pointers as to how to drop an entire graphics
scene into a QML component?