On 25/11/10 01:44, Charley Bay wrote:
> So, "MyTheme.qml" is my not-so-great stand-in until I can find
 > something good, or can implement a good one.

Is that a publicly available example?

>> It seems there's currently no official support for theming in
 >> QML so I'd like to learn how to best go about this. If I come
 >> up with something reasonable myself I'll share it here.
>
> That would be great.  I'm interested.  ;-))

Me too, I think. Total noob here so does this mean if I create
a Rectangle that includes some text and an svg image and then
change the size of the Rectangle (perhaps being the qmlviewer
window) that there is no way, or easy/obvious way, to auto
re-size the elements inside the Rectangle?

--markc