Thanks for the help Bjorn.
It seems to work also for me after upgrading to Qt 4.7.1

-Simo

-----Original Message-----
From: qt-qml-boun...@trolltech.com [mailto:qt-qml-boun...@trolltech.com] On
Behalf Of Lindeijer Thorbjorn (Nokia-MS-Qt/Berlin)
Sent: 25 November, 2010 19:52
To: qt-qml@trolltech.com
Subject: Re: [Qt-qml] Problems with signals and signal handlers

(sending again and now to the list since no proper Reply-to was provided...)

On 11/25/2010 11:49 AM, Bergman Simo (Nokia-MS/Espoo) wrote:
> And somehow there is no logic, how my signal handlers are called with
> this code. E.g. when I move my mouse out from the rectangle, I get
> onExit to the MouseArea, but focusGained signal handler is called. I
> would of course expect onFocusRemoved to be called.

I'm seeing the same strange behaviour with qmlviewer from Qt 4.7.0,
however not when I use the qmlviewer from Qt 4.7.1. So I guess this bug
was already fixed.

If you are developing for the desktop you should be able to upgrade your
version of Qt by just installing it alongside your existing Qt SDK
install (there is no Qt SDK with Qt 4.7.1 out yet, but there are
separate Qt packages).

Best regards,
Bjørn

--