From: Jason H <scorp...@yahoo.com>
To: Adriano Rezende <adriano.reze...@openbossa.org>; Petrus Lundqvist
<petrus.lundqv...@nokia.com>
Cc: "qt-qml@trolltech.com" <qt-qml@trolltech.com>
Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 6:30:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Qt-qml] QML JS Weirdness

Thank you all for the suggestions. They will be utilized...

I still did want to iterate because I wanted to find the longest running
animation and set that as the one to signal the completion. I created a
property

alias to be the longest running animation and in the script assigned the
animation with the longest duration to the alias. But it didn't work (reference
error IIRC). So I just made sure the longest-running animation is always used
in

the connection, and added the convention that its always a PauseAnimation of
the

same name at the top of the file.