Try placing the Image in an empty Item. PathView places items so they are
centered on the path based on the size of the root item of the delegate. If the
root item is 0x0 then it will be the same as being placed top-left. If you
don't explicitly enable clipping, the full child Image will still be drawn.

--
Alan Alpert