Hi Kimmo,

I suppose the only way to do this the 'proper' way is to add the appropriate
hooks from C++ - meaning you need a new QML element. A new QML element could be
added as a plugin, which would prevent LMT dependancies in  QML. Perhaps
someone on the qt-qml list could comment on how to best approach this? (the
crosspost didn't go through, perhaps you're not subscribed?)