Hi,

I'm thinking to implement a TimedOverlay module, which has
functionality:
1. Fade out children in given time (containerInterval)
2. Fade in children when click anything in parent

To accept the click signal for the parent, I put a blank item with same
size of parent. There mark the visble property to true.

But I found only the latest added one can be shown when click on main
window. I think it is because the latest TimedOverlay accept the click
signal, so that others did not receive it.

So my questions how to ignore the received signals to let other items to
continue deal with those signals?

Thanks,
Halton.
import Qt 4.7

Item {
    width: 640
    height: 480

    TimedOverlay {
        Rectangle {
            visible: parent.containerVisible
            x: 300
            y: 200
            width: 50
            height: 50
            color:  "red"
            MouseArea {
                anchors.fill: parent
                onClicked: {

                }
            }
        }
    }

    TimedOverlay {
        containerInterval: 3000
        Rectangle {
            visible: parent.containerVisible
            x: 500
            y: 200
            width: 50
            height: 50
            color:  "green"
            MouseArea {
                anchors.fill: parent
                onClicked: {

                }
            }
        }
    }

}
import Qt 4.7

Item {
    width: parent.width
    height: parent.height
    property bool containerVisible: true
    property int containerInterval:  1000

    Item {
        width: parent.width
        height: parent.height

        MouseArea {
            anchors.fill: parent
            onClicked: {
                myTimer.running = true
                containerVisible = true
            }
        }
    }

    Timer {
        id: myTimer
        interval: containerInterval; running: true; repeat: true
        onTriggered: {
            containerVisible = false
            myTimer.running = false
        }