Dear Reader,

Wednesday December 15, we're moving our public mailing-lists to the
qt.nokia.com domain. During the following month, all mails sent to one of the
old trolltech.com addresses will be forwarded to the new one. After that, they
will bounce for another month before we finally shut the old addresses down. We
will then only handle emails sent to the new domain.

We are keeping everything that comes before the @-sign (e.g.
qt-inter...@trolltech.com -> qt-inter...@qt.nokia.com) and will move all
subscribers, both for the mailing lists and the newsgroups. All you need to do
is update your filters and address book entry.

The lists overview and links to the archives will be available at
http://lists.qt.nokia.com/

Please note that the news server address will change from nntp.trolltech.com to
nntp.qt.nokia.com and the news list names from trolltech.qt-foo to qt.qt-foo.

On Wednesday the mailing list services will be unavailable during the move -
from about 10:00am CET to 14:00pm CET.

In case you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact
me. A corresponding reply-to is set for this email.

Best regards,

Alexandra Leisse
Web Community Manager
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks