Hi Gang,

Pardon me going off-topic but I have a special request.  Friskies is running a contest to determine the top 10 most in-need shelters.  Each one will receive a $10,000 grant from Friskies for a new cat habitat. The 20 finalists were selected from more than 600 shelters across the country by a team of judges based on selection criteria that included the current condition of their habitat, last renovation and annual budget.

The Humane Society of Wichita County has been selected as one of the 20 finalists, so if your local shelter is not on the list, please vote once each day until Aug., 20 for number 20 -- The Humane Society of Wichita County shelter.  Your vote will help!

Vote at:

http://www.friskies.com/living/habitat.aspx

Thank you in advance for your votes!!!

With Love,