I am with you Lori. I wish I could go without the Magic Bullet, but unfortunately everything I have tried doesn't work. I just had to order 50 over the telephone not more than an hour ago. They gave me the same story, but I am hopeful the VA will be able to start providing the Magic Bullets once this production problem was worked out. They are providing a substitute, but it does not work and leads to impaction. I'm starting to believe the Magic Bullets were designed to make quadriplegics addicted to them. I have heard from a multitude of quadriplegics at the VA which are experiencing similar problems. I know I could use a normal suppository prior to being talked into using the supposedly superior Magic Bullet.

Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been unsubbed for over a week.  Went to check the archives only to see they weren't up again .... till now when I checked.  If any one wrote to me or more on wounds ... let me know.  I'm still in bed 20-21 hrs a day.  And stressed to the max by having the home health agency tell my Dr lies as of yesterday.  Not to mention going stir crazy & now having accidents in bed.  Husband is stretched thin too.

Firstly... I used ceo-twos back in the 80s.  Can't recall their effectiveness.  Didn't know they were still around.

Secondly ... yes I got the Rugby sups I found.  I wanted not to give Concepts my money since all this still points to a ploy to raise the price.  I called again today (I called a month or more ago) and the story I get is that the "same product - no new formula" ! should be available by late August and they'll be $60 per 100 count.  What the heck did people need Dr's scripts for all of a sudden?  And they can't be tooooooooooo back-ordered if they'll mail 50 right out to anyone & everyone with a script!

They should be boycotted for this.

The bullets stopped working for me too.  Anyway ... I've tried the Rugby's about 3 times now.  Two times they worked 3 hours later in bed!!! (after 45 minutes on the commode and digitalling before getting into bed to make sure nothing was there ).

I don't know what I'm gonna do at this point.  *sigh*

Lori
Stacy wrote:

Was it you  Lori who at one time was considering buying a substitute for the magic bullet?  It was like 100 suppositories for like 15 bucks.  I just pulled up a web site that I  marked that someone had posted.  I could swear it was you at shopinconfidence.com  and it was the rugby brand.  I'm just wondering if you ever tried them and if it wasn't you has anyone else tried them.

I also was told about a brand of suppositories called ceo-two.  They are supposed to produce gas instead of having the oil or water base.  Anyone ever hear of these?

Stacy

Billy

"It is not the length of life, but the depth of life."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do you Yahoo!?