Title: Message
Houston, I was looking at some pictures of you, Andria, and StuntMan at the barbecue.  It looks like you have some very small, black wrist braces on and I was wondering where you got them from or if you could send me the name of the product/manufacturer?  If they are homemade could you send me details and pictures?  I wear a powered wrist splint on my left hand that allows me to pick up things space ( http://home.comcast.net/~markfelling/id442.htm ), but I just have this big white splinting material contraption for my right wrist to keep it from flopping around, but would like something smaller and more elegant like appears you're wearing in the picture.

Thank you!

Mark Felling
Rehabilitation Engineer / Consultant
Disability Coach & Advocate