Hello everyone i know that theres been discussions about binders i've been three 1/2
yrs post and just started wearing a binder, i think it's a cheap one and to skinny
because it keeps crumpling up i'm pretty active so i would like to here from those
that wear a wider type thats made of a softer material because the one i got really
leaves a red mark on my side that takes a few days to go away so i quit wearing it
till i can get a new one i do know it really makes a difference when i have it on and
get up in my standing frame. Thank you for your input Ray c-5/6 Arizona