....don't worry, Michael Moore will be watching the government hypocrisy very closely if Kerry is elected, and REMEMBER my words....his next movie will blast the Demos!!  But i think Moore is more against BIG BUSINESS running the show from behind the mask of politicians....anybody agree???

-tony
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Re: No proof given... and there probably won't be...

That is a very valid point except that Moore is not a Democrat.  He is not necessarily for Democrats or Republicans.  Moore as much as admitted on the Tonight Show that he had an agenda with this movie.  On the Today Show he indicated that the film was against the Bush administration. In my previous post to Stuntman I was not validating F-9/11.  In retrospect it may have appeared that I was endorsing this film, but I was simply debating with Stuntman.

Billy

QuadPirate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Isn't that what Michael Moore did a fantastic editing job.
That's exactly why I have a problem with the movie, it was edited by a Democrat and about a Republican so how could anyone say they honestly think F-9/11 is accurate if the opposing party released it?

Mark