OK, I could leverage changes on the drug companies by leaning on the
FDA and threatening to eliminate the IRS unless a flat tax was adopted.
We could discuss that over a lobster dinner. As long as you only
restrict the speed limits in Metro areas, I think you got my vote.
Stuntman

> Well Stunt, i didn'nt fully understand your suggestion on #3, but
that's why
> i'm appointing YOU as the chief of not letting the drug companies take
> advantage of the ROBBERY they have been allowed to commit.  If your
way
> doesn't work, i'll let Canada supply...afterall, every other
commodity can
> be bought from other countries; cars, your shirt, your coffee maker,
etc.
> We HAVE to buy from these drug companies!!
>
> On #11....i realize some people will find my speed-reducing law
CRAZY...and
> anytime u make a law you're going to step on toes, but in the metro-
areas
> people die at an alarming rate because of excessive speeding.  Lotta
quads,
> brain damaged and amputees come from idiots driving like
maniacs...Tampa Bay
> has turned into a veryyy dangerous place to drive.  It also cost tax
payers
> a fortune.
>
> Can i have your VOTE, Stunt?????  Hell, you're already in the
cabinet!!  ; )

> ...i approve this message!!  -tony

REAL
> > security.  5th, I'd let STATES DECIDE on who can marry who.  6th, I
> > would tax  companies that outsourced our jobs so heavily that would
> > think twice.  Plus, I'd put them on a Boycott List on internet.
7th,
> > I'd stop giving billions to countries to win their approval - we
need
> > those billions here to help OUR POOR, OUR SICK, OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM,
> > ETC.  8th, I would fund a childcare system that helped single
mothers
> > go to work...we are losing a major resource here coz childcare is
> > EXPENSIVE.  9th, I'd push to make marijuana legal in small amounts,
and
> > especially legal to those who need it medically.  10th, the gov
would
> > go after companies that screw their workers out of lifelong savings,
> > and it wouldn't be slapping on the wrist, baby.  11th, i'll force
car
> > manufactures to put a device that will not allow a vehicle to go
over
> > 60 mph - nobody needs to do over this!!
> > >
> > > ok, that's my top 11....now let's party the way America is
supposed
> > to!!  And don't forget to VOTE TONY FOR PREZ,,,,i gotcha liberal
RIGHT

--
It's not the fall that hurts.