Congratulations on surviving 14 years to share your story with us and congrats on your driving.  I can't wait to have my independence and it's only been a few years for me.  I'm sure you are about to go crazy to get out and raise hell.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
From: b.hickey
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] OK my turn.......14 years Today :-)

Hey everyone, here we are in August again.......and yet another anniversary!!

Twas this day 14 years ago that I dove in to the shallow lake and broke me neck.....lol

Oh well, life goes on.....so I try live life to the fullest and be happy.

Good news though.....I just recieved an e-mail from DVR stating all the fiscal paperwork is complete and SSA will be cutting a check for my new 05' E-350 Super Duty van with digital driving controls ect. Other than my evaluation and drivers training last year, I had not drivin since 89.

Im so excited for the chance to be mobile again and working full time....WOOHOO

By the way.......does anyone need any Archery Instruction? lol

As long as were all here and on the Archery subject......Can yall help me with a name for my company?

"C-4 Mobile Archery Instruction" is about all I can come up with......lol

Any ideas?

Thanks for bein here Quad family,

Bob Hickey       <------The Mobile Archey Instructor------(((--