I exchanged one email a while back with her and told her that people missed her and she said she doesn't think so.  No one has emailed her since she left except a couple of people and asked me to name 10 people that actually missed her.  I did send her an email the other day because Charley went right over Daytona and I haven't heard anything back from her yet.  I'm sure she's busy down there.  One thing with this list though.  When someone disappears, I see a lot of times people including me don't say anything about it.  Like someone said something about that strange guy not around, but Lisa quit posting forever ago and no one mentioned it.  I am guilty as well.  Then Jim from up north (can't remember the state) couldn't post to the list for the same reason as Breezy so he just gave up.  We still chat sometime but it has been a while.  He had mentioned opening a new email address so he could post, but I guess he never has. I don't recall anyone mentioning he wasn't around.  Colby belonged to the list forever ago, he just stopped posting out of nowhere and no one said anything. I kept in touch with him for a long time after. He and Mark were the ones that got me to join this list.  There was even a time where I didn't post for over a month pushing 2 and no one really noticed.  I wasn't and not now upset about it because there is a lot of action on the list and it's easy to do.  I am just as guilty not noticing when people quit posting then a couple of months later it comes to mind then I think "wonder what happened to ___?"  Tod could have told us he would be away for a while, but I didn't realize he wasn't around until he posted last week.  NO offense Tod.  That's all.  I hope I didn't piss anyone off because if there was a fight because something I said, I could cry.  I'm pretty sensitive these days.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: eScribe: Quadriplegics: Message: [QUAD-L] this is bullshit!

Hi Stacy,

I know when Breezy left that she felt like she had been treated with disrespect.  I don't know how many people still keep in touch with her but I wish she knew she is missed.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Year Post
Texas, USA

Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was trying to find Breezy's email address and I found this note.  This is why she isn't here anymore.  I guess most of us didn't read and just deleted the message.  She left pretty irritated because she can't post to the list.

Stacy