River bed....rarely do i read forwards, but man, that was short n sweet!!  I think Kerry "GETS IT" ....understanding that keeping young people like you and me in the community is good for EVERYBODY.  Big corporations that own nursing homes have fought any kind of reworking this system coz they want ALL da money.

I hope that states are starting to move more in the direction of actually saving money by keeping us out of hell.  I need about 20 hrs a week from someone to live independent...look at all the waste of putting my ass in the lockup....

bring on stem cell research....tony