Can your doctor set you up with home health to keep you out of the hospital.  We have that option here if covered.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:49 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Re: Infection and swelling

Hi all,
i just have a question, I have an infection in my elbow and my whole arm has swelled up. I am on 2 antibiotics and the doc has drained it once with a needle, which has helped a little. Tomorrow I have an Dr's apt and he may have to put me on an IV which means being hospitalized for 3 to 4 days. I don't do the hospital well at all, in fact it feels like a jail sentence. Has anyone else here ever had any strange infections? I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Meredith