Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] RE: Bush plays the game of being.....

I realize that there’s nothing funny about your situation, but
are we to understand from these figures that your first sexual
experience at age nineteen (19), poduced triplets prior to your
twentieth (20th) birthday?

Or perhaps you adopted one and had twins. Adopted two
and had one? Adopted all three?

Boyd
        On 10/13/04 1:04 AM, "Stacy Harim"