You're not alone Wheel!

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 5:27:44 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Another disabled person on survivor

I became very interested in my toes and how they were attached to my foot one
day after I place my foot in my mouth and was too embarrassed to ask for help
in removing it. Actually, I couldn't speak and ask for help. I was way to
young and was just learning the language as a baby. You would think that as one
grows they learn their lesson, but I never did. To this very day, I am
constantly sticking my foot in my mouth, and again too embarrassed to ask for
assistance.
Let that be a lesson to ya all.