Hi Glenn,

There is no reason to yell.  You have every right to express your opinions here.  That is why we are such a great country.  That is why Superman "fights a neverending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way."  :-)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am sorry for his family's loss, sorry for his untimely accident and death.

I may be in the minority, but I don't remember one interview that he
advocated putting money into research for the existing quads as
far as the betterment of our care.

Every time I saw him interviewed, it was "a cure for him" and I applaud him
for that.

The truth is that someday there may be a cure, but I am not sitting around
focusing on that cure.

I am living my life to the fullest and enjoying all the things I can. I enjoy
the blue sky, the turning of the leaves in autumn, the first crocus flowers
to appear in spring, the big beautiful Monarch

Yes, if I would have unlimited funds, I may have started therapy 3-4 hours
per day, but look what he missed out on.

OK, go ahead....YELL!

GA