Hi WW,

I vote in every election.  National, state, city, and school bond.  I have voted both by absentee ballot and at the voting booth.  I will be voting at the booth for this election.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

andrea murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How many of you really vote? I have already voted from my home.
Wheelchair Warrior

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Your opinion and all others are always accepted and appreciated. You've got
to remember that most voters made up their minds 3-4 months ago and are now
going out to advocate on behalf of the person or persons they believe are the
best for the job. I'm guessing that 30% of the voters are still undecided and
will be influenced by those around them, TV ads, newspaper print, debates, and
those who are willing to knock down doors. I can't wait until its over with
so that we can all go on with our lives.... In a free country.