In a message dated 10/21/2004 4:41:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just wondering if I'm the only one disturbed about how the people in the capital gets a Flu shot with no questions asked?
I know these people shake a lot of hands but it seems to me they should have the to follow the same laws as the rest of.
Besides that the majority of hands they're shaking are each others!
They should come out and tell the truth, it's not the hand shaking it's all the ass kissing lol!

Mark
Hoping to get a flu shot

lol....i'm with ya Mark, i don't consider hand-shaking THAT hazardous....