Fox news network, originally..

{{The best to you,}} Sherry
' To be willing to March into Hell for a Heavenly cause"
----- Original Message -----
From: joy t
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

wow!  where did u find that jib-jab link?  baaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa!

Sherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not you  Todd...
I did say the thread..the entire  'arguements"  from both.

It happened that I hit reply on yours.
I am not going to play arm chair politician here.
What good would that do?

I do not any any form deny any one thier choices.....it burns my behind when these choices are made on rhetoric..not facts.. This election is far more important, unlike any I have seen..but that is my opinion I suppose.
And admittedly...I saw this at the end of a very long day of 'political' communications. and no sleep.

I can laugh and joke about both sides...that doesnt bother me on bit..
ALways wear your smile :)

ANd sorry...I didnt read that thread  as a joke at all..

And I admit...this one is my Fav...well worth the d/l time even if your on dial up

ROFL  ya gotta hear this

and here is one that will crack almost onyone up..
Click it's good to be in DC