From: "Corie Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Halloween costumes

Bobby you brought up something I was wondering.  What are some good
Halloween costumes some of you quads have tried?  I have never dressed up
since my SCI and have always wanted to.  This year I'm considering going to
a big Halloween party and was trying to think of a good costume that would
work with my chair.  I know someone mentioned on the list years ago the
Energizer Bunny, which is a cute idea.  Other ideas?

Corie