Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 7:24 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Halloween costumes

I haven't done this yet, but I will someday.  My idea is simple and ideal for someone in a larger wheelchair, especially one with a headrest.

Find some clothes that look like prison attire, make a skull cap out of aluminum foil for your head and make an aluminum foil cord from your skull cap to the back of your chair.  If you are like me (C4 quad), my arms are already strapped down on my arm rests.  You can add leg straps for effect if desired.  This makes a pretty good prisoner about to be electrocuted.

My other idea that would be much more involved is Lincoln sitting in the chair at the Lincoln Memorial.  Good for a tall, dark haired chair jockey.

Steve