I also have Haliburton stock.  This company has lost money with its contracts in Iraq.  This story trying to connect Haliburton with Bush is just a smokescreen by the Democrats.
Last year , they lost almost four dollars per share.  The stock has not done anything in the last several years. Get educated instead of listening to the liberal media.  -- Jimmy .
Chart Graphic