i should have known when some of your obsequious responses to another's claims were accepted with thanks, that sarcasm probably wouldn't be understood by many on here.  it did surprise me tho that it would be lost on someone usually so perceptive and definitely most literate.  i'll refrain in the future
dave
btw.. i type with one hand and caps are a pain to do.  i try to look past cosmetics and focus on content.