Hi Smurf,

I agree with your statement, "I don't see that abortions are the same as IVF."  But what about the frozen embryos that are not used in the IVF clinics?  I'm just asking why so much attention is put on using embryos in research (to hopefully give someone a better life) and so little is being said about the 400,000 frozen embryos in IVF clinics that were reported in the US in 2002.  With that many unused embryos there will most certainly be some destroyed, but when an embryo is destroyed in research there are many voices sounding the moral and ethical alarms.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA