In a message dated 10/26/2004 10:50:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

THis is a new book by, for, and about the wounded soldiers (of which
there are over 7,000) www.purpleheartsbook.com

Why don't we hear about all of the wounded soldiers? 7,000???????? My
god.

Oprah did a show months ago, she visited soldiers in Veteran's
Hospitals.

Peace and Justice,

RIver

.....i feel exactly like you, river...7,000 lives that are either destryed, or stripped of sooooo much.  i saw a young guy, he looked like a kid to me, that lost his arms...my god, i hate that...he was scared as hell, as he should be

tony