My voting experience:

Well, i officially voted yesterday after work at the library...and i waited in line for an hour!  They didn't have many machines, and they weren't really ready for dude in a chair with limited hand function.  They give you a card to slide in the machine, and to take out...i couldn't do it.  The machine came down some, but not a lot, and i can see other quads not being able to reach...i used a pencil to reach higher to touch the screen...

I have to say this...i can see why people with disabilities, or poor people, or minority people, or even young people are put-off by voting.  I was the youngest person in the line...the only wheelchair, only guy in tank top, only guy with tattoos....no one said a word to me, just stared, like, "Wow, i didn't know people like that vote."   Everytime i vote it's the same way, so it's not a fluke.

I think if you want to really get people out and voting, you must make it more comfortable...easier...what about internet?  Or at least a varity of places to vote...

peace out....antonio ponio