Hey W,
Thought you might like this

washingtontimes.com/national/20041028-122637-6257r.htm

"Russian special forces troops moved many of Saddam Hussein's weapons
and related goods out of Iraq and into Syria in the weeks before the
March 2003 U.S. military operation, The Washington Times has
learned. ... documents on the Russian support to Iraq reveal that
Saddam's government paid the Kremlin for the special forces to provide
security for Iraq's Russian arms and to conduct counterintelligence
activities designed to prevent U.S. and Western intelligence services
from learning about the arms pipeline through Syria. "

> << I'd like to think our military was smarter than Direct tv.
>  >>

> Isn't Direct TV owned by a Russian Commo Company?

It's not the fall that hurts.
Home page http://tnthompson0.tripod.com/homeincyberspace/
Graphics portfolio http://tnthompson1.tripod.com/index.htm
Domain space http://nw-in.com/index.html