Sherry,

Thanks for posting this.  I, like you, have never been a rap fan.  But I think this video may prove to be nothing less than historic.

Rick
----- Original Message -----
From: Sherry
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 12:09 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] POWERFUL...Eminem's Rap video "Mosh"

I'm not one for Rap, or promoting it..but this is a powerful statement by Eminem's Rap video "Mosh"
It is a POWERFUL POWERFUL statement, hitting the net today..and no doubt, the young voters will see.

An article on it

I saw this on a dis site..and sent it to my groups as well...(political )

{{The best to you,}} Sherry
' To be willing to March into Hell for a Heavenly cause"

---