I have mixed feelings about this but I wonder what will happen Tues.  There has been common ground on the Redskins winning or losing their last home game right before the election.  If they win that game then whoever is in office stays in office and whoever is opposing will win if the skins lose that game.  If the pattern continues like it has since Roosevelt was in office Kerry will win.  I don't know how much faith I have in that, but I wonder what will happen.

Now about the game. I swear the ref is a democrat because he made a ridiculous call in the last couple mins of the game.  I don't know the position, but it's the guy that runs back and forth during the play.  The rule is if he moves, he needs to be set before moving forward.  He was set for like a 1/2 sec and the ref threw the flag.  Coles went in for a touchdown when that flag was thrown but the skins didn't get it b/c of that stupid call.  The guy had nothing to do with the play at all and anyhow the skins lost. I'm pretty sad about that.  If the cost is losing the game for Kerry to win then I am happy.

Stacy
A pretty sad Redskins fan today
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"